Skip to main content

Complaints Procedure

At Click Hearing we work very hard to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the service and products we provide but we know that sometimes things can go wrong. If they do – we want you to tell us. First of all contact us; we want to hear from you and to do what we can to resolve any problems.

If you’re not sure of the correct person to contact, simply phone or email using the details on the contact page. However, if you feel your concern has not been resolved or handled satisfactorily you can make a formal complaint. Here’s what to do…

Step 1: Complete Complaints Report

Contact Click Hearing using the details on the contact page.
Make it clear that you are still not satisfied and now wish to make a formal complaint. Your formal complaint should usually be in writing. You can send a letter or email using the details on the contact page.

Tell us what happened. We need to know from you:

  • Your name, address and telephone number
  • Information about what went wrong and when and where it happened.

We will let you know we have received your complaint within 5 working days.
We will investigate your complaint and you will receive a response and/or explanation as soon as possible, no later than 20 working days after we receive it.

Step 2: Contact BSHAA

If you feel that we have not resolved your complaint to your satisfaction you can contact the British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists (BSHAA).
BSHAA’s Conciliation Officer will then work to resolve the problem. To start this process you can complete a Complaint Form online at
or get in touch with BSHAA using the details on their contact page.

Step 3: If you are not happy

If you are not happy after the Conciliation Officer has tried to help, you can ask BSHAA for access to binding Independent Arbitration. This will be at no cost to you. The above process is designed to offer a comprehensive process for finding a positive outcome to your complaint.
We wish to assure you that the BSHAA complaints resolution process will always be FREE of charge to yourself.

Click Hearing  is also one of very few private audiology clinics that are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC).

I’m still not happy…Who else could help me?

I’m still not happy…Who else could help me?

You may contact The Health & Care Professions Council. The Council’s duties include ensuring adequate standards in dispensers’ conduct and competence.  See the contact page for full details. You may seek the assistance of the Citizens’ Advice Bureau. You will find their contact details in Yellow Pages, your local library, or telephone their Head Office on the contact page. You may at any time instruct a solicitor and proceed through the courts, however, this may exclude you from using BSHAA’s services. Nothing in this leaflet affects your statutory rights.

[contact-form-7 id=”3383″ title=”Compliants”]